All professionals at Ford Dental Group maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about our staff's experience and training.
Dr. Hussein Abdel-Hak, D.D.S.
Dentist in Dearborn, MIFord Dental Group
Dr. Abdel-Hak has over 21 years of experience as a dental practitioner. He completed his undergraduate studies at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan in 1987. Graduating at the top of his class in 1991, he received his doctor of dental surgery (DDS) degree from the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis. Dr. Abdel-Hak is Board Certified in the states of Michigan and Florida.
As a Practitioner
Dr. Abdel-Hak started his first practice in Dearborn, Michigan shortly after dental school. He quickly amassed a loyal and diverse patient base while building a superb reputation as one of Metro Detroit's best dentists. In 1996 he built his current practice, Ford Dental Group, in Dearborn, MI which today is equipped with the latest in advanced dental technology.
Throughout his career, Dr. Abdel-Hak has pursued advanced training in many different fields of dentistry:
- Orthodontics; received certification from the United States Dental Institute (USDI) in 1993.
- Implantology; received certification in implant placement from Nobel Biocare in 2002.
- Microscopic Dentistry; trained with Global Surgical in 2003.
- Bone Grafting; received certification from the Medical University of South Carolina in 2005.
- Guided Surgery; training in implant placement using computerized 3-D imaging (Nobel Biocare, 2006).
- Sinus and Bone Grafting; received certification in Germany from Meizenger Company in 2007.
- CEREC CAD/CAM; training in computer aided design of dental restorations with Sirona Dental in 2011.